AGS Home Services can replace, repair or build your roof. We offer residential and commercial roofing. Don’t trust anyone except a local, experienced company to work on your roof.
Our services: new roofs, roof replacements, restoration and repairs from storm and hail damage to old age. We offer expert inspections and give you a detailed estimate of the recommended work. We will answer all of your questions and provide you with a written estimate and agreement. We also go over the timeline, so you know what to expect and when the project will be completed. Our contractors are some of the best in the business. Throughout the project, you’ll work with an owner, who will make sure that you are satisfied with your roofing work.
Residential Roof Construction
You can trust AGS Home Services with your residential roofing project, from new roofs to roof replacements. We work directly with homeowners and contractors for single construction projects and have the capabilities to manage the requirements for developers building multiple properties.
New Roofing Options
- Detailed, expert cost estimates and schedules at no charge to you.
- Top quality metal roofing and composite shingles from Owens Corning and GAF/ELK
- Wide range of styles and colors, including specialty architectural shingles.
- Project management to ensure on-time and on-budget completion of the project
AGS Home Services is a family owned and operated business. We are honored to have earned the reputation as one of the top residential roof construction contractors for the Denton & Flower Mound area. We have the expertise and capabilities to handle your roofing project, whether it is a single or multi-home project.
Call today for an in-person consultation and free estimate from one of our residential roofing experts.
Roof Replacement Service
AGS Home Services understands that your roof is a big investment. A roof is more than shingles – it’s part of a larger system that protects your family & belongings from the elements. AGS Home Services installs replacement roofs using high-quality roofing brands such as Owens Corning and GAF/ELK to ensure that your roof lasts as long as possible.
When should I replace my roof?
There are many signs that your roof needs to be replaced. Some of the most common things we see include:
- Shingle Damage: Shingles are an essential part of your roofing system. When shingles become curled at the edges, cracked or begin to buckle, it may be time to have your roof replaced. Missing shingles are also a good sign that replacement is necessary.
- Shingle staining: Dark stains on your roof can be an indication of algae growing on your roof. Moss growth, mildew and mold on your shingles may also indicate damage.
- Age: Most roofs are designed to last 20-25 years. If your roof is two decades old, we recommend that you consider replacement.
- Granules: The granules on your shingles are designed to protect your roof. When you start see granules falling off into your gutter, it may be time to replace.
- Interior Damage: If your roof is already leaking, you may see damage to your attic, ceiling or walls. Sometimes we also see blistering or peeling paint on the exterior of your house, also caused by leaking.
- Energy Costs: If you notice that your energy bills are going up, your roof may not be well-insulated. Punum can install an energy-efficient roof to reduce these costs.
- Roof valleys: If unrepaired, rain, hail and other precipitation can flow through the valleys of your roof. If you notice damage in this area, we recommend a replacement roof.
- Chimney flashing: It is best for chimney flashing to be made of metal flashing rather than tar or cement. If you have cement or tar, we recommend that you replace your roof.
When your roof is damaged by a storm, you are entitled to insurance compensation. Working with your insurance company can be stressful, involving paperwork and meeting with an adjuster. AGS Home Services has experience working with insurance companies. We will inspect your roof, providing a free estimate of all damages, which we share with your adjuster. We help expedite your claim by following all insurance guidelines and meeting with your adjuster on-site. We are happy to handle this so that you can focus on repairing all damage to your home.
As a reputable contractor, we make sure that this is done properly. Watch out for “storm chasers” – these people call themselves “roofing experts” and come to your town following a big storm. Storm chasers take advantage of homeowners who are dealing with the stress of a damaged home. Don’t let yourself fall victim – get a free estimate today from AGS Home Services, an expert with experience in the DFW area.